- We work to alleviate global poverty and to promote international development cooperation. We encourage partnerships across disciplines, societies, and countries.
- We advocate a more inclusive and sustainable world. We contribute to reducing the gap between developed and developing nations.
- We help communities to empower themselves. We support them to find ways for local innovation and value creation.
- Poverty alleviation and sustainable development calls for a multidisciplinary approach based on closer collaboration between people involved in social sciences, healthcare, biomedical technology, environmental studies, humanities, and data science.
- Global goals are locally implemented. Our glocal approach emphasizes that members of local communities become change-makers and lead the problem solving and innovation process of their communities.
- Our future-oriented approach enables us to have a long term perspective in establishing poverty alleviation and development strategies. We observe and analyze long term changes and their consequences. We provide education and training for building future generation leadership.