IPAID Research Fellows Program
316 Jeongui Hall, Yonsei University-Wonju Campus
234 Maeji-ri, Heungup-myun, Wonju, Gangwon-do 220-710, South Korea
The Institute for Poverty Alleviation and International Development (IPAID) hosts self-supported graduate students, practitioners, researchers, and scholars to participate in IPAID research projects and give presentations to the faculty and student body on their work. IPAID can host fellows for as short as one-two weeks to as long as a few months. Although IPAID does not fund research, travel, or salary of research fellows at this time, we do provide an office cubicle with computer and opportunities to attend conferences, seminars, and lectures at Yonsei University – Wonju campus.
- The downloadable application form filled out in its entirety.
- A recent copy of your curriculum vita.
- A two-page statement of interest on why you would like to study at IPAID and what you would bring to our research on international poverty studies.
- A proposal on your planned poverty research project no more than 10 pages in length (typed, double spaced).
- A writing sample from a dissertation, published article, or manuscript.
- Two references from an employer or professor.
All documents must be submitted in English. Completed applications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to +82-33-760-2572. Please type in English.